Our Andrew McCallum range has been restocked and more designs will be added soon.
Earrings from Scottish Designer Clare Hawley now available!
More exciting designs of Scottish Designer Jewellery coming soon
Bigger choice and more categories now available.
We have now Gemstone Jewellery too!
JAREEYA is an Assay Assured Retailer
JAREEYA® is a registered Trademark in the UK
Pearl earrings now available
Explaining Terms and Definitions
SSL Secured Buying
Changed Your Mind?
Fulfilling the Highest Standards
Returns and Cancellations
It's ok to change your mind. You can return any item you bought from us within 30 days and we do not ask you why. Any feedback you may have is greatly appreciated. Before we go into detail, let's first have a look at the:
- 30 day return window
- You will be liable for all shipping costs, if you return a no longer needed article
- Free replacement or full refund for goods lost or damaged in transit or being different from website description.
- Returned items must be in new condition
- Sealed items can not be returned if seal is broken, even just partially
- Commissioned pieces are excluded from returns
What should I know?
We only ask you to keep a few things in mind to allow for a smooth return:
- Please notify us of your intention to return an item before sending it back to us. This allows us to assist you in sending the item back to us and arrange for courier pick-up if applicable and helps for a smooth exchange / refund. An e-mail is sufficient to do so.
- The item must be returned unworn and in clean, resellable condition
- The item must be sent back with its original packaging, e.g. box, pouch, etc., where applicable
- We recommend using an insured delivery service which covers the value of the item. Please get in touch with us if you need any help. If the return postage is paid by us, we will advise you what service to use. Alternatively, we can also arrange for collection from your home or work address (UK only).
- It's ok to unpack the jewellery and inspect it closely, with the exceptions of earrings (see below)
- Please note: If earrings or any other sealed item have the security label (partially) removed from their pouch, we can not accept a return for such item(s). This is due to hygienic and legal reasons. Products are however packed in a way, that allows inspection without unpacking them first.
Where should I send my return?
Please send the package with the returned goods back to our address:
35 Burnside Road
Largs, KA30 9BY
We recommend using a fully tracked and insured delivery service or ask us to get your return collected.
What costs do I get refunded?
In an ideal world you place an order, pay for it, and if you are not happy ship it back without any cost to you (or us). Unfortunately, shipping costs are ever increasing. While we do our best to absorb as much as we can, you may still be liable for some of the shipping costs. In summary:
- You will get a full refund for every item returned to us, i.e the price you paid for it. If an item shows sign of damage caused by carelessness, is in need of professional cleaning or needs otherwise restoration work, we reserve the right to deduct any costs incured by us from the total refund given or refuse the return.
- In case of an item being damaged or lost in transit, we will offer you the choice of a full refund or a replacement free of charge. In such a case or if you received a wrong item or an article is materially different from the description on our website, all your shipping charges, inclusive return postage, will be carried by us.
- In the event you want to return an item as it is no longer needed (that is no fault of our own), you will be liable for all shipping costs. In case of free shipping, this means you will only have to pay for return shipping.
We hope to have covered the most common cases and should you have any further queries we are happy to answer your questions.